Sanathaldar.com (referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our”) is committed to adhering to international standard practices, the Information Technology Act, 2000 of India, and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when handling personal information, which pertains to identifiable individuals (natural persons).
This policy outlines our practices for collecting, using, disclosing, and safeguarding your personal information. It is important to note that this policy does not diminish or exclude any rights you possess under applicable laws. If you require further details about these regulations, please visit sanathaldar.com.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to modify this policy by posting a revised version on our website. Such changes will become effective from the date of posting.
Sources of Personal Information
We gather personal information about you from:
- You: When you provide personal information to us, including through the website, related services, registration or subscription processes, interactions with us (e.g., via phone or email), or when you purchase or use our services and products.
- Third Parties: We may collect information from third parties if you have granted permission or if the information is publicly accessible. Whenever possible, we aim to obtain personal information directly from you.
Utilization of Your Personal Information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with relevant information.
- To invoice you and process payments, including authorization and processing of credit card transactions.
- To respond to your communications, including addressing complaints.
- To conduct research and statistical analysis (in an anonymized manner).
- To protect and enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending against any claims.
- For any other purpose authorized by you or mandated by applicable laws.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with:
- Other companies within our corporate group.
- Entities that support our services and products, including those responsible for hosting or maintaining IT systems or data centers underlying our website and other offerings.
- Credit reference agencies for credit verification purposes.
- Third parties (for anonymized statistical data).
- Authorities authorized to request your personal information (e.g., regulatory bodies).
- Individuals authorized by applicable laws or authorized by you.
Please be aware that entities supporting our services and products may be located outside India, potentially resulting in the storage and processing of your personal information outside of India.
Protecting Your Personal Information
We will take reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal information from loss, unauthorized access, or misuse.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
Subject to certain exceptions outlined in applicable laws, you have the right to access your readily retrievable personal information held by us and request corrections. Before exercising this right, we will require proof of your identity as the individual to whom the personal information pertains.
Regarding correction requests, if we deem the correction reasonable and can reasonably effect the change, we will proceed with the correction. In cases where we do not make the correction, we will make a reasonable effort to document your correction request on the personal information.
To exercise either of these rights, please email us at [insert email address]. Your email should include evidence of your identity and specify your request details (e.g., the personal information requiring correction).
We may charge reasonable costs for providing copies of your personal information or making corrections.
While we implement reasonable measures to maintain secure internet connections, providing personal information over the internet is at your own risk.
If you post personal information in the website’s comment section, you acknowledge and agree that the information you post becomes publicly available.